Intro To Video Production 4 Teens
I have rules - Rule #1: This class will be fun!
3 Week (2x/week) Commitment
Learn the basics of video production in a hands-on environment designed specifically for teens!
Class 1: Introduction to Video Production
• Overview of video production
• The different types of videos
• Key elements of a successful video production
• Overview of the video production process
Class 2: Pre-Production Planning
• Defining the purpose and target audience
• Scriptwriting, storyboarding & planning
• Selecting equipment and setting up a shoot
• Planning lighting, audio, and camera angles
Class 3: Camera Techniques
• Camera types and functions
• How to use a camera to capture high-quality footage
• Camera movements, including panning, tilting, and zooming
• Understanding aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
Class 4: Lighting and Audio Techniques
• Lighting types and how to use them effectively
• Setting up lighting for indoor and outdoor shoots
• The importance of audio in video production
• Recording and mixing audio for video
Class 5: Post-Production Editing
• Overview of the video editing process
• Choosing an editing software and setting up a project
• Importing and organizing footage
• Basic editing techniques, including trimming, cutting, and adding transitions and effects
Class 6: Exporting & Sharing
• Exporting and sharing the final video/s.
These classes will provide a comprehensive overview of the video production process and give students hands-on experience with the tools and techniques used in the industry.
Level-Up Your Video Skills!
Unlock your creative potential with my expert video production training. My courses cover the essential skills needed to create visually stunning videos, from pre-production to post-production. Whether you're a beginner or looking to refine your existing skills, my training program is designed to help you achieve your goals.